INFORMATION NOTE provided pursuant to articles 13-14 of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 2016/679
The Company Fer.Bi.Metal di Bisco Gino, as Data Controller of the personal data, herein informs you about how your personal data are processed and which are the rights granted to you by the current regulation.
The Company must receive or may already hold some of your personal data.
The “Personal Data” subject matter of the processing may concern the following:
· Information related to the economic activities of the Supplier, thus, the administrative, production, equity, financial and organizational aspects (thereby including the data of the Supplier's employees);
· Accounting data, orders, waybills, invoices, items, products, services, contracts, agreements, financial identification data, insurance data, etc.;
· Assessment on the related reliability and qualification.
Said data can be acquired directly through negotiations and contacts undertaken with you or acquired from other parties that offer commercial, financial, professional and such information.
The Processing of the Personal Data is performed by the Company for the following purposes:
· Purposes connected to the contractual obligations or those established by laws, regulations and European Union directives, as well as orders issued by Authorities having such power and by any supervisory and control bodies. In particular, to meet fiscal and accounting obligations.
· Management of suppliers (communications with supplier; management of contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices; choices made based on the corporate needs).
· Internal and external control services (safety, including environmental safety, productivity, service quality, integrity of the corporate assets, budget and control, and accounting audits).
· Management of disputes (contractual breaches; warnings, transactions, arbitrations, lawsuits).
Refusal to provide such data or to oppose the processing for the aforementioned legitimate purposes hinders or impedes the correct management of the contractual relationship.
For the aforementioned purposes, some of the personal data may be communicated to other trusted parties of the Company to which specific independent technical or organizational assignments are appointed (and they shall operate as separate Co-Data Controllers and/or Data Protection Officers”).
At any time, you shall be free to exercise your rights as follows:
a) To access your personal data
b) To obtain the rectification or erasure of said data or limitation of the processing of data concerning you
c) Oppose the processing
d) Request the portability of the data
e) Revoke your consent, where applicable: revocation of consent is without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing based on the consent granted prior to the revocation
f) To file a claim at the Data Protection Authority
You may exercise your rights by sending a request via email to email@example.com
The Data Controller is Ferbi Metal di Bisco Gino, with registered office at Viale delle Industrie 24 20900 Monza (MB);
The Data Protection Officer, to whom you may refer to exercise the aforementioned rights or for any clarifications on the topic of personal data protection can be reached by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller