Management statement on environmental protection
environmental policy is applied to the following processes: collection, selection, storage of non dangerous scraps, collection of ferrous and non ferrous scraps, industrial demolition.
has arranged an environmental management system and a quality management system, in order to identify ways and responsibilities for the management of the environmental aspects related to their activities, kept under control and/or directly influenced.
- Plan and coordinate management and improvement plans of the environment protection agreed with all the staff involved
- Plan, manage, coordinate a system to check the activities and the situation in the environmental area
- Develop and promote suitable rules and operational procedures to be applied in the environmental field
Promote and check the understanding and application of rules and operational procedures set by the whole staff
FER.BI.METAL in order to reach its Environmental Policy objectives:
1. encourages new ideas and improvement notes;
2. ensures that each manager coordinates his own team towards continuous improvement;
3. constantly checks company progress and results;
4. makes professional and cultural improvement of its each resource at every level;
5. defines and actuates environmental programmes in which are settled environmental objects that have to be reached as well as the related timing and responsibilities;
6. sets and actuates improvement plans referring to all company departments in which are settled and kept under control for each objects, the related costs, timing of execution and responsibilities;