Information regarding processing of personal information addressed to Customers
(Code regarding the protection of personal data - art. 13 D.L.gs 196/2003)
Information ex art. D.lgs 196/2003
In compliance with obligations under Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30th June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data"), we hereby inform you that
(firstname.lastname@example.org) as Holder of process will submit to process your personal data, which may be collected by us, by you and/ or by other individuals provided, during the navigation and use of our Company’s website www.ferbimetal.it
Process of the data freely provided by you or otherwise collected during navigation will be carried out in compliance with privacy regulations; in particular the process will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency; the data will be pertinent, complete and not excessive; the data will be collected and recorded for the only purposes of providing any possible services chosen and kept for a period strictly necessary for such purposes.
Therefore, in accordance with article 13) of Legislative Decree 196/03, we inform you that:
During navigation and the use of our Company’s website data can be collected and processed exclusively for purposes of providing the service offered.
If you should decide to register at our website to make use of relevant services, your personal mandatory data will be required in order to complete the registration process.
Such data will be processed for the following purposes:
– For the regular supply of required services and for requirements regarding the drawing up of contracts, the relevant execution, following amendments or changes and for any obligation provided for the fulfilment of services.
– For operational, organizational, managerial, fiscal requirements, related to the contractual and/or pre-contractual relationship established.
– To fulfill any kind of obligations provided by laws, regulations or Community legislation.
The process of personal data referred to above points will be carried out by using the following methods:
– Process may consist of collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, block, cancellation and destruction of data and will be carried out both with the use of paper and with the aid of electronic, data processing and computer instruments suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of data in accordance with article. 31) of Legislative Decree 196/03 on "appropriate security measures" and art. 33) of Legislative Decree 196/03 in the field of "minimum security measures".
– In carrying out of process operations will be always taken, in any case, all the technical, informational, organizational, logistic and procedural security, as provided in Annex B of the Legislative Decree 196/03, so that minimum level of data protection required by law is guaranteed.
1) Interested person has the right to obtain confirmation whether or not there are personal data about him, even if not yet recorded, and their notice in an intelligible form.
2) Interested person has the right to obtain the indication:
(a) of the origin of personal data;
(b) of the purposes and methods of process;
(c) of the logic applied in case of process carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
(d) of the holder’s identification details, of the responsible persons and appointed representative according to Article 5, paragraph 2 ;
(e) of the persons or category of people personal data to whom can be transmitted or who may be aware of, as representative appointed in the State territory, of responsible or persons in charge.
3) Interested person has the right to obtain:
(a) updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
(b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data retention of which is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
4) Interested person has the right to object, in whole or in a part:
(a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of pertinent personal data, even if relevant to collection purpose;
(b) to the processing of pertaining personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sale or for fulfilment of market researches or commercial communication.
Our company informs that we use third-party cookies and technical cookies when users are browsing through the pages of our website. This policy provides information on what cookies are, which cookies we use and how to disable the cookies of the browser used for internet browsing.
What are cookies?
The "Cookies" are small text files that a server can save on the hard drive of a computer and that can store some information about the user. Cookies allow the website to record user’s activity and to store his preferences. Cookies aid to analyze the interaction between the user and the website and allow a smoother and customized browsing.
What types of cookies exist ?
According to its duration, a cookie may be classified as "session" or "permanent" session.
“Session" cookies are temporary and disappear from your computer when the user leaves the visited site or close the browser. They are usually stored in the cache memory of your computer. The "Permanent" cookies remain on user’s computer even after the closing of browser and until their expiry or until the user deletes them. The expiration date is determined by the site that starts them. They are often used to track user’s habits, so that when user revisits the site, it reads the stored information and adjusts to his preferences.
What cookies do we use?
Technical cookies generated and used for its website and other external cookies generated in the web pages by third parties.
The cookies used on this site do not personally identify the user, who remains anonymous. Our company can also temporarily register the IP address (Internet Protocol) as user name of the accessing computer to their web pages, to diagnose possible problems with server and to run one’s website.
The visit to our website can generate the following types of cookies:
“Session” Cookies : we use these cookies to improve the browsing experience of the user and the interaction with the website.
Third party’s Cookies
The site can also use the display of maps by means of service offered by Google Maps. By using the Google Maps API with next version to 3.0, cookies are not used to identify users’ private information, at the most a cookie called PREF is generated and it contains the preferences used in browsing the map (zoom, language, region, etc .)
Disable the cookies
It is possible to set up used browser for web browsing to eliminate or to prevent installation of cookies. The user can check which cookies are installed, what is their duration and eliminate them. The steps to carry out these operations with differ from browser to browser.
Below the guides for the commonest browsers : Chrome Internet Explorer Mozilla Firefox Opera Safari
Disabling of some cookies might impede access to our website and good operation of the pages.