Management statement on environmental protection
environmental policy is applied to the following processes: collection, selection, storage of non dangerous scraps, collection of ferrous and non ferrous scraps, industrial demolition.
has arranged an environmental management system and a quality management system, in order to identify ways and responsibilities for the management of the environmental aspects related to their activities, kept under control and/or directly influenced.
Promote and check the understanding and application of rules and operational procedures set by the whole staff
FER.BI.METAL in order to reach its Environmental Policy objectives:
1. encourages new ideas and improvement notes;
2. ensures that each manager coordinates his own team towards continuous improvement;
3. constantly checks company progress and results;
4. makes professional and cultural improvement of its each resource at every level;
5. defines and actuates environmental programmes in which are settled environmental objects that have to be reached as well as the related timing and responsibilities;
6. sets and actuates improvement plans referring to all company departments in which are settled and kept under control for each objects, the related costs, timing of execution and responsibilities;